[SSSD-users] 1.11.5 ddns failure on Ubuntu 14.04[SOLVED]

Longina Przybyszewska longina at sdu.dk
Sun Jun 22 14:30:27 UTC 2014

I installed another machine, using the same procedure as for the previous one;
DNS entry is created, but dyndns updates fail exactly as for the first one:
 both  machines discover  the same active DNS server, to which  try to send updated A records

(I have no access to the log, but asked my AD-admins colleges to look into).

sssd.conf :
[nss]
debug_level = 9
filter_groups = root
filter_users = root,lightdm,ldap,named,avahi,haldaemon,dbus,radvd,tomcat,radiusd,news,mailman,nscd

[sssd]
debug_level = 6
domains =nat.domain.org
config_file_version = 2
services = nss, pam

[domain/nat.domain.org]
debug_level = 7
ad_domain = nat.domain.org
krb5_realm = NAT.DOMAIN.ORG
realmd_tags = manages-system joined-with-samba
cache_credentials = True
id_provider = ad
auth_provider = ad
access_provider = ad