[SSSD-users] sssd with openldap and dynlist overlay

Sumit Bose sbose at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 14:43:42 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 03:07:15PM +0200, Ansgar Jazdzewski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i configured openldap to use the dynlist overlay, wite the uid into the
> attr memberUid dependening on the result off an ldap filter (in attr
> memberURL)
>
> in slapd.conf:
> ---
> overlay dynlist
> dynlist-attrset posixGroup memberURL memberUid:uid
> ---
>
> After set ldap deref threshold to 0 the groups are listed correct (getent
> group -s sss) but with id the membership is not shown.
>
> so something is wrong but i have no idea.

We had other reports that using SSSD with dynlist does not work as
expected. Can you send logs with debug_level=10 at least in the domain
section of sssd.conf? Feel free to send them to me directly in case you
think they are too big for a mailing-list or if they contain sensitive
information.

bye,
Sumit