[SSSD-users] sss_ssh_authorizedkeys issues

Daniel Jung mimianddaniel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:24:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I see that it was added in 2012 in Feb. So i assume version forward from
1.8.0 will support this?

I am running 1.9.2 on centos, installed from the centos repo.

I added ldap_user_ssh_public_key = sshPublicKey to my LDAP domain and i can
see it being loaded in the sss_LDAP.log after setting debug_level = 10

I tried doing creating [ssh] in hopes of getting more detailed log when
running sss_ssh_authorizedkeys ${id} but dont see anything ...

The error i get is "Error looking up public keys"  I have sshPublicKey set
and can be queried using ldapsearch uid=${id} sshPublicKey

What am i overlooking?

Cheers