[SSSD-users] org structure as user/group structure?

Lock, Maxwell (UK) Maxwell.Lock at hibu.com
Fri Jun 6 07:31:32 UTC 2014

Hi Dmitry,

 Yes I think placing an intermediary IPA instance in the chain may well be a better option but it'll still require maintenance when there's a user change. We're quite a large organisation with thousands of users. In the meantime I  appreciate 'Bob' in my example isnt a group object but can that be worked around by setting ldap_group_object_class?

 -Cheers Max.
The information contained in this email, including any attachments, is intended solely for use by the individual or entity named above and may be confidential. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately; you should not retain the message or disclose its contents to anyone. Thank you. hibu (UK) Limited, One Reading Central, Forbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3YL, registered in England No. 4205228. hibu Sales Limited, One Reading Central, Forbury Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3YL, registered in England No. 1403041. VAT registered number: GB765346017 © hibu (UK) Limited 2013. All rights reserved. hibu and other ™ are trademarks of hibu (UK) Limited or its licensors.