[SSSD-users] sssd basic questions

Robert Zmijan robert.zmijan at softel.pl
Wed Jun 4 22:54:39 UTC 2014

>>> chmod 0600 /etc/sssd/sssd.conf
>>>

>> Just did that. running sss_obuscate has still the same effect as
>> above:
>
>> File "/usr/sbin/sss_obfuscate", line 81 print "Cannot read
>> internal configuration files"
>
>> Syntax Error: invalid syntax
>
> "invalid syntax" probably means you have an error in the config
> file. Mind including it so we can help you spot the syntax error?

Sure, did you mean sssd.conf?

here it is

[sssd]
config_file_version = 2
services = nss, pam
domains = LDAP

[nss]

filter_users = root,ldap,named,avahi,haldaemon,dbus,radiusd,news,nscd

[pam]

# Example LDAP domain
[domain/LDAP]
id_provider = ldap

ldap_id_use_start_tls = True

auth_provider = ldap
chpass_provider = ldap
access_provider = ldap

ldap_access_filter = gidNumber=100

ldap_user_ssh_public_key = sshPublicKey
ldap_default_bind_dn=cn=sssd,ou=services,dc=myhost,dc=net

ldap_tls_reqcert = never
ldap_tls_cacert = /etc/openldap/ssl/ldapscert.crt
ldap_uri = ldap://127.0.0.1
ldap_search_base = dc=homelinux,dc=net
ldap_user_search_base = ou=People,dc=myhost,dc=net
ldap_group_search_base = ou=Group,dc=myhost,dc=net

enumerate = true

cache_credentials = true