[SSSD-users] Connection to ad via ldap failing

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 15:48:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 11:14:01PM +0000, Nordgren, Bryce L -FS wrote:

> > > Ok. Will try it.
>
> Attached. Log contains sssd restart as well as a single login attempt. All I see is "success".

Right, so the backend was able to find the user, that's good. Do you
still see that the user was not found in the NSS log?

Any chance the username as stored in AD could differ in case only from
bnordgren? In general I would suggest using case_sensitive=false with
AD. Please note that the cache should be removed after flipping the
case_sensitive option.