[SSSD-users] sdap_save_user save user SID issue

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 10:21:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 01:57:07AM -0800, Chris Gray wrote:
> All of my providers are AD; ID, access, auth and chgpass. I use the AD
> provider for all 4 settings in 1.9 as well, seems to work fine.
>
> I have my ldap_id_mapping set to true.
>
> So, neither of those existing issues fit my setup, but thanks for the
> effort!
> Chris

Can you install the ldb-tools package and check if the cache contains
the ID mapping object for the domain?

yum -y install ldb-tools
ldbsearch -H /var/lib/sss/db/cache_$yourdomain.ldb \
             objectclass=id_mapping

Do the domain SIDs (stored in objectSID) attribute match the SID of the
user, except for the part after the last dash (the RID) ?