[SSSD-users] id, ACLs, and remote groups

Peter Kirby lpkirby at harding.edu
Wed Aug 20 20:24:29 UTC 2014

Well, one problem that I seem to have had was the smb.conf was not set up
properly.  Once I got those settings fixed, things do seem better.

It's still not acting like I was expecting, but that's likely a problem
with my expectations and not with SSSD.  I suspect I just need to read more
about the cache and get some more fine tuning done.

For what it's worth, I was not able to compile the latest stable version
(1.12.0).  I got the following error:
src/providers/ad/ad_gpo_child.c: In function
‘ad_gpo_parse_security_cse_buffer’:
src/providers/ad/ad_gpo_child.c:301:5: error: implicit declaration of
function ‘ini_config_file_from_mem’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

Since I really need to just run whatever version is in the CentOS repo, I
didn't spend too much time trying to solve that problem.  But, I'm happy to
file a bug report or anything else that might be helpful if this is a
problem with more than just my system.

Thanks,
Peter

--