[SSSD-users] krb5_child can't create ccache with error 13 [Permission Denied]

Gerardo Padierna asl.gerardo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 09:46:19 UTC 2014

You're right, this is not obvious at all! ...took us about a week to
figure it out ;)

Before filing a bug.. I'm using version 1.9.2, don't know if this is
already solved in higher versions.

So this actually solved it then?

Regards,

Gerardo

El 20/08/14 10:26, Chris Malton escribió:
> Thank you!
>
> That was completely non-obvious that it might be the krb5.conf file.
>
> Although this probably needs filing as a bug, could we perhaps make
> sssd detect this mis-configuration and print at very least a warning
> message to the logs.....
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris
>
> On 2014-08-20 09:02, Gerardo Padierna wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>  just a hint; We've had similar 'permission denied errors', not quite
>> the same as yours though. But they were solved by changing the perms
>> of the file /etc/krb5.conf from 640 to 644.
>>  For reasons I still don't understand, the 'permission denied' error
>> showed up only after a machine reboot. And a 'service sssd restart'
>> solved it temporarily as well, strangely enough.
>>
>>  We found the solution by setting the debug level to 10 in sssd.conf,
>> and then an error showed up that led me to a site where this was
>> posted by somebody.
>>
>>  Cheers,
>>
>> El 20/08/14 09:23, Chris Malton escribió:
>>
>>> sssd[krb5_child[3650]]]] [create_ccache] (0x0020): 574:
>>> [13][Permission denied]
>>
>> --
>>
>> GERARDO

*Gerardo Padierna Nanclares*
Técnico de Sistemas (grupo ASL) - [Fujitsu / Logware]
Servicio de Sistemas de la Información (DGTI) - Generalitat Valenciana
C/.Castan Tobeñas 77 – 46018 Valencia – Edificio A
Tel: 961 208744
Email: asl.gerardo at gmail.com <mailto:asl.gerardo at gmail.com>