[SSSD-users] krb5_child can't create ccache with error 13 [Permission Denied]

Gerardo Padierna asl.gerardo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:02:21 UTC 2014

Hi,

just a hint; We've had similar 'permission denied errors', not quite the
same as yours though. But they were solved by changing the perms of the
file /etc/krb5.conf from 640 to 644.
For reasons I still don't understand, the 'permission denied' error
showed up only after a machine reboot. And a 'service sssd restart'
solved it temporarily as well, strangely enough.

We found the solution by setting the debug level to 10 in sssd.conf, and
then an error showed up that led me to a site where this was posted by
somebody.

Cheers,

--

*Gerardo*