[SSSD-users] NFS+KERB+SSSD Ubuntu 14.04

Longina Przybyszewska longina at sdu.dk
Mon Aug 11 08:20:57 UTC 2014

No, not that simple ;( - sorry for  typing  fail.

Mount command:
mount  -t nfs4 -o rw,sec=krb5 jota.nat.c.example.com:/nfs /nfs

or 'mountall' with the following entry in /etc/fstab :

jota.nat.c.example.com:/nfs	/nfs	nfs4 rw,sec=krb5 0 0

On server /etc/exports:
/nfs	*(rw,crossmnt,no_subtree_check,sec=krb5)

I can't see there is a 'user' option for nfs mount.

Best

Longina