[SSSD-users] SSSD with AD provider - can't obtain group information in subdomain

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Wed Aug 6 09:34:41 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 01:58:02PM +0900, 杉山昌治 wrote:
> Here is the result of base object search against LABSSO and LABROOT
> (the forest root).
> I could not find "netlogon" attribute.
> So I'm afraid our AD configuration is something wrong, but I have no
> idea why "netlogon" attribute is missing.

Thank you, can you also check if the DnsDomain object exists at all?

Just search with DnsDomain=LABSSO w/o requiring the netlogon attribute:
# ldapsearch -x -D 'labroot\admin' -W -H
ldap://jpbw0-in00-is82.labsso.labroot.isops.example.com -b '' -s base
'(&(DnsDomain=LABSSO)(NtVer=\14\00\00\00))'

Are there maybe other DnsDomain=\* objects instead? I'm tring to figure
out if we're using a wrong name to search..