[SSSD-users] how to map unix group name to other attribute than "cn" of the group entry

XuQing Tan missedone at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 23:28:53 UTC 2014

Hi

i set the ldap_group_name = description in the sssd domain section. (i want
to map to 'description' rather than 'cn')
i cleaned the sssd cache file and restart sssd service
when i typed "id <user_id>", it still displayed the groupname as the "cn"

i'm using sssd 1.9.2 on CentOS 6.3:
[root]# rpm -qa|grep sssd
sssd-client-1.9.2-129.el6_5.4.x86_64
sssd-1.9.2-129.el6_5.4.x86_64