[SSSD-users] sssd.conf, authconfig and ldap_uri

Olivier ldap at guillard.nom.fr
Fri Oct 11 19:27:36 UTC 2013

BTW you are perfectly right, I don't need that anymore since
I now use pam_sss.so instead of pam_ldap.so

Something I had forgotten to clean : thanks.

I still see ldap servers passed to authconfig present in : sudo-ldap
(I have not managed to use sssd to gather rules yet) and openldap.conf

So it sounds like I might manage to remove ldap servers declaration
for authconfig (once I'll manage to use sssd for sudo).

Best

---
Olivier