[SSSD-users] sssd.conf, authconfig and ldap_uri

Olivier ldap at guillard.nom.fr
Fri Oct 11 12:41:20 UTC 2013

Hello Mikael,

I don't know if sssd.conf support this syntax, nor authconfig, but
that would not work for me anyway.

authconfig generates other configurations than sssd.conf such as
pam_ldap.conf for example (which does not support dns discovery).

That's why I need to launch authconfig with explicit ldap servers
(and I don't want them to be declared in ldap_uri).

---
Olivier