[SSSD-users] SSSD-AD mkhomedir not working

Sutton, Harry (GSE) harry.sutton at hp.com
Wed Mar 27 15:10:37 UTC 2013

On 03/27/2013 10:46 AM, Stephen Gallagher wrote:
Thanks, Stephen - that solved the directory problem. I had tried
manually enforcing creation with 'create_homedir = true', which is the
default behavior, but it didn't occur to me to set fallback_homedir.

My AD entry does have an LDAP attribute of "homeDirectory" but not
"unixHomedirectory".

I have a couple other questions to ask, but rather than pollute this
topic thread I'll post another message to the list. Thanks a million for
the quick turnaround.

     /Harry