[SSSD-users] sss_ssh_authorizedkeys returns "Error looking up public keys"

Mathieu Lemoine mlemoine at mlemoine.name
Tue Mar 19 17:56:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have sssd 1.9.4 (from
https://launchpad.net/~nicholas-hatch/+archive/auth/+packages) configured
on an OpenLDAP server.
getent passwd, getent group, authentication and cache is working great.

My issue now lies with the SSH public key.

My user has the ldapPublicKey objectClass, and the key is in the
sshPublicKey attribute.

sss_ssh_authorizedkeys is still returning "Error looking up public keys".
An inquiry on the #sssd chan directed me to this mailing-list and more
precisely to jcholast, I tried to check out the commits, but nothing seems
to get out of it...

If any of you had informations regarding that, it'd be greatly appreciated.,
Mathieu.