[SSSD-users] override_homedir , GUIDs problem

Longina Przybyszewska longina at sdu.dk
Tue Mar 5 11:29:32 UTC 2013

Sorry, I realized that I send mail with attachements only  to Jakob,
then forwarded to the mailing list too (without attachements).

I think now that the problem with groups could happens because we have
multidomain AD, mens  sssd is configured only for one domain and for
ad-provide.
Does it sound right?

Longina