[SSSD-users] Empty groups with sssd 1.9.4

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Wed Feb 20 20:46:01 UTC 2013

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 09:39:26PM +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
> Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> > Feel free to ping this list again if you
> > can't get the sudo integration working. Please note you need relatively
> > recent sudo built with the --with-sssd (not sure if Debian would do that
> > even in -unstable/-testing)
>
> Aah, this is a good hint where to look. And yes, I couldn't get it to work
> under Debian Squeeze.
>
> Could you please provide the minimum sudo version required?
>
> Ciao, Michael.

I believe that any 1.8.x version would do, but as I said, the sudo must
be configured with --with-sssd.

Also, I'm not sure from the top of my head how the debian packaging looks
like, but you'd also need to have the sssd's sudo plugin installed. On
Fedora the plugin belongs to libsss_sudo package and is stored at
/usr/lib{,64}/libsss_sudo.so