[SSSD] Please review: https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/SecuritySensitiveOptions

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 09:21:06 UTC 2015

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 10:07:48AM +0200, Pavel Reichl wrote:
> Should not we also mention dreadful option ldap_auth_disable_tls_never_use_in_production ?

That's what I was trying to ask :)
> >     * should the page warn against the
> >       auth-option-that-shall-not-be-mentioned or politely deny its
> >       existence? :-)

I think it depends on the presentation a bit, if the tool just tells
user 'remove this option' than it would be fine to include it. If the
tool would present a list of options, like the wiki page does, then no.

I guess we can sort this out with the SCAP developers..