[SSSD] I would like to move these tickets out of 1.13

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 21:22:38 UTC 2015

Hi,

because we had quite a few tickets targetting 1.13 in this week's triage
bucket, I would like to move some out of the 1.13 buckets.

Here are my proposals, feel free to go through 1.13.2/1.13.3 and propose
your own:
    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2605 - Skip replication
      conflict entries in the IPA provider
        - this is mostly working around broken replication, can be done
          on the server side.
        - propose: 1.14 minor
    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2785 - incompatibility
      between sparkleshare and sss_ssh_knownhostsproxy due to
      setlocale()
        - the fix looks trivial, but can we test it properly?
        - propose: 1.14 minor
    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2679 - sssd components
      mishandles sighup for helper processes
        - this just doesn't look too important
        - propose: Deferred
    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2476 - Return domain of the
      authenticated user in PAM environment
        - patch available, but breaks tests
        - propose: 1.14 major
    * https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2589 - Return normalized
      authenticated user name in PAM environment
        - out of scope of 1.13
        - propose: 1.14 major

I'm on the fence about https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2677.