[SSSD] More upstream CI tests

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 09:51:18 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 08, 2015 at 11:02:39AM +0200, Pavel Reichl wrote:
> Yes, that would be better. On the other hand one of guidelines that our team
> should follow is: "Don't ask for permission ask for forgiveness". I did so
> and found real bugs that would be hit with customers. Unless there will be
> bugs that could be caught by unit test for "[RFE] authenticate against cache
> in SSSD" I don't think I have to ask for forgiveness.

I don't think we need to discuss this anymore, just please keep in mind
for next tickets, that's all.

It's also OK to disagree with ticket priority or ticket mileston -- again,
it's not a big deal, just mark it as a higher priority.  Others will see
the notification and if there is any disagreement, we can discuss the change.

Most of all, I'm happy that we have tests and the tests found bugs.