[SSSD] SSSD migration to Zanata

Carlos Munoz camunoz at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 09:57:35 UTC 2015

Hi Jakub,

I have made you a project maintainer for the SSSD project (it's all yours now ! ;) ). You can assign other maintainers, and push source documents, amongst other things.

zanata.xml does not need to live in the root directory, but if it doesn't, the way you invoke the command line client might need to change (extra parameters will be needed). We can explore those options if you wish. I just took care of the basic setup and after that it's up to project maintainers as yourself to customize the project to your needs.

Regards,

Carlos A. Munoz
Software Engineering Supervisor
Engineering - Internationalization