[SSSD] [RFC] LDAP integration tests design

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Tue Jan 6 08:30:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 10:48:56PM +0200, Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've finished the draft for the design of LDAP integration tests:
>
> https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/CwrapLDAP
>
> I would be grateful for any suggestions, comments or corrections.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Nick

Great, thank you!

I already saw the first iteration in a private thread, so I only have one
additional thought to share. I'll be glad if the other developers provided
their comments as well.

About testing the PAM responder -- in theory we could write a simple
shim binary that would call the responder directly. The functionality
would be somewhat similar to the PAM module, just dumber and with no
sanity testing. That said, I think it makes sense to go all the way and
implement pam_wrapper.