[SSSD] Releasing 1.12.2

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Tue Sep 30 20:03:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

as requested by an important downstream, we need to do a release
release. I created a Release Notes page:
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/Releases/Notes-1.12.2

and moved the rest of the tickets we're definitely not fix in time to a
new milestone 1.12.3

We need to push Sumit's views patchset and my simple man page patch. It
would be nice to push Pavel's reconnection patches, although 1.12.3
would be fine, too, I guess.

I'll be glad for any corrections of the wiki page. Also, if there are
any pending patches that need to make it to 1.12.2, please reply with
a request for review.