[SSSD] unexpected ifp file

Yassir Elley yelley at redhat.com
Fri May 30 15:41:16 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 11:27:25AM -0400, Yassir Elley wrote:
> > I pulled in the ifp changes, and ran "chmake"
> >
> > Considering I had not touched any of the ifp files, I was surprised to find
> > that "git status" said:
> > "modified:   ../src/responder/ifp/ifp_iface_generated.c"
> >
> > Is this expected??
> >
> > Regards,
> > Yassir
>
> No, unless you touched either sbus_codegen or the infopipe XML.
>
> Is that reproducable easily?

Yes, it is reproducible.

>From a feature branch on which I had some changes, I did the following:
$ git rebase origin/master => successful
$ reconfig
$ git status => no changes
$ chmake
$ git status => modified:   ../src/responder/ifp/ifp_iface_generated.c

I only noticed it b/c I was trying to change branches, and git was indicating that I need to stash the changed files (which I didn't change).

Regards,
Yassir.