[SSSD] ding-libs May 2014 milestone

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Wed May 21 20:23:45 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 07:37:53PM +0200, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> On (21/05/14 13:28), Yassir Elley wrote:
> >Hi Dmitri,
> >
> >We had discussed doing a minor release for ding-libs in the May 2014
> >timeframe, which would include support for initializing ini_config from
> >a memory buffer (which is useful for gpo-smb work). Is this still on track
> >for May 2014?
>
> All patches are already in upstream git repo.
> But Pavel Reichl hasn't had time to do a release yet.

Given your level of contribution to ding-libs lately I /really/ think you
should own the release.

I can always release the tarball myself but I would prefer if there was
another person comfortable with the process. It's not rocket science,
after all, the process is very nicely documented at:
    https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/ReleaseProcess