[SSSD] sss_cache flush ssh hosts list.

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Fri May 2 11:57:39 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 01:35:49PM +0930, William Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been working on sssd being able to flush hosts from it's cache.
>
> Here is an initial patch to add the options to the cli of sss_cache.
>
> I have noticed that there are some methods already in src/db/sysdb_ssh.c
> like sysdb_update_ssh_known_host_expire: Does that seem like the right
> function to call to expire a host?
>
> Advice is appreciated.
>
> --
> William Brown <william at firstyear.id.au>

Hi William,

thanks a lot for the submission!

The way I read the SSH responder, calling
sysdb_update_ssh_known_host_expire() would be the right thing to do, but
I wonder if that would be enough or whether we'd need to call out to the
ssh responder to force writing out a new hosts file.

I've put Honza who wrote the SSH responder originally to CC, I'm sure
he'll know :-)