[SSSD] [RFC] Add basic support for CI test execution

Nikolai Kondrashov Nikolai.Kondrashov at redhat.com
Wed Jun 18 11:33:58 UTC 2014

On 06/18/2014 10:58 AM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> On (17/06/14 20:24), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
>>>
>>> Ah, I didn't know xmllint could that. Thank you.
>>> I tested it and will change to xmllint in the next version.
>>
>> Unfortunately, xmllint version in RHEL6 doesn't support that. So, although I
>> already implemented its use, I'll have to go back to xqilla, which luckily
>> exists on RHEL6.
> "XPath tool" is necessary for extraction count of warnings from scan-build.
> scan-build is not available in rhel6 it is only in epel6 and there is the same
> version as in fedora [1]

Well, we can't avoid using EPEL anyway, or can we?
We need it for lcov and mock as well.

> Could you explain why we need to run static analysis with the same version of
> clang/llvm twice?

We don't and we discussed this before. I just don't want to complicate the
first release of CI and further postpone its use. Let's start with this. I'll
work on separating distro-independent parts (including mock) afterwards.

At least, as a minor positive side effect, this would allow executing most of
the tests on RHEL6 too.

Nick