[SSSD] [RFC] Add basic support for CI test execution

Nikolai Kondrashov Nikolai.Kondrashov at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 13:38:03 UTC 2014

On 06/16/2014 04:29 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> On (14/06/14 12:01), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
>> I'll provide a way to choose what set of tests (full/essential) to run and
>> whether it should be run on all or just the last commit, upon submission.
> You will need to modify script anyway to address another comments in thread.
> If you prefer to have this change in another patch I will be fine.
>
> I am not sure about testing build of sssd in clean environment.
> Will we create clean VM for each test or will we test with mock?
>
> I can write patch for test in mock myself if you don't have experiences with it

This patch was RFC only, not for submission, as I expected there to be much
discussion.

I'll use mock. I'm not sure what there is to know about mock, but maybe I'm
missing something. I've already made a few adjustments and will be sending
another version this week. You will be able to respond to that, if you see
anything wrong in my mock use.

Nick