[SSSD] [RFC] Add basic support for CI test execution

Nikolai Kondrashov Nikolai.Kondrashov at redhat.com
Sat Jun 14 07:47:00 UTC 2014

On 06/14/2014 12:56 AM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> On (13/06/14 23:26), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
>> On 06/13/2014 10:28 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
> Let's summarize.

Sure, it was satisfying deleting that much quotation :)

> I don't like maintaing build dependecies in two different palaces
> and you don't want to extract build dependencies from spec file.
> We need to find a compromise. What do you propose?

Can we agree on an acceptable level of dependency syncing, past initial
development?

Let's say, once we see four commits to contrib/ci/deps.sh related to Red Hat
distro dependencies in a month, we'll switch to pulling them from the .spec
file.

Will this do?

Nick