[SSSD] [RFC] Add basic support for CI test execution

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Fri Jun 13 15:52:16 UTC 2014

On (13/06/14 16:50), Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
>On (13/06/14 16:49), Nikolai Kondrashov wrote:
>>>>
>>>I wrote it few times. I do not want to maintain two different list of build
>>>dependencies. The referential and only source should be spec files in contrib
>>>directory. I already proposed few solutionswhich will solve  problem for you
>>>     * yum-builddep
>>>     * obtaining dependencies from src.rpm with rpm.
>>
>>I'm sorry, but "I do not want" doesn't count as a rationale, especially since
>>there are other people maintaining the package as well. What are the benefits
>>of your solution for everyone? What do we win with it?
>>
>>Also, as I stated before, extracting dependencies from the RPM is not the main
>>problem. The main problem is unnecessary complexity.
>I'm sorry but you should explain to me benefit of maintaining the same build
>dependencies on two different places.
>
>In near future, there will be bigger differences between rhel6, rhehl7 and
>fedora. You will need to maintain very similar dependencies in CI for rhel6
>and fedora22(alias new rawhide). We already maintain them in sssd.spec.

common dependencies for rhel6 and fedora20
  augeas-devel autoconf automake bind-utils c-ares-devel check-devel dbus-devel
  dbus-libs docbook-style-xsl doxygen findutils gettext-devel glib2-devel
  keyutils-libs-devel krb5-devel libcollection-devel libdhash-devel
  libini_config-devel libldb-devel libselinux-devel libsemanage-devel
  libsmbclient-devel libtalloc-devel libtdb-devel libtevent-devel libtool
  libxml2 libxslt m4 nspr-devel nss-devel openldap-devel pam-devel pcre-devel
  pkgconfig popt-devel python-devel samba4-devel selinux-policy-targeted

el6 specific:
  libnl-devel

fc20 specific:
  libcmocka-devel cifs-utils-devel systemd-devel libnl3-devel

LS