[SSSD] [patches] SDAP: "ldap_group_nesting_level = 0" does not appear to work

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 13:15:33 UTC 2014

On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 02:52:50PM +0200, Pavel Reichl wrote:
> Thank you Jakub for comments. I proposed new version of text to man
> pages. I updated 2nd patch and generally speaking returned to solution
> which I proposed in 1st or 2nd iteration of this patches. But this time
> I traded off code beauty for performance, but I think it's OK.
>
> Regards,
>
> PR

ACK.

I tested the patch with LDAP provider connected to an IPA server, AD
provider connected to an AD server and finally with LDAP provider
connected to an AD server. The first two worked as I would have
expected.

The third one, however did not, seems like we broke that combination in
1.11:
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/2345

But that issue is not related to your patches, so we can move forward
and fix that bug separately.