[SSSD] DEBUG macro refactoring v6

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Wed Feb 12 21:40:49 UTC 2014

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 05:04:39PM +0100, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 10:38:45AM -0500, Stephen Gallagher wrote:

> > > Thanks, the ldb messages were always displayed with this version
> > > :)
> > >

> > Yup, that's how I realized I made the mistake.
> >
> > > I'll refrain from pushing any more patches to master in the
> > > meantime.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> > New patches attached. These should be the correct ones now. These
> > necessitated a rebase of my journald patches as well, so I'll send
> > those too.
>
> all debug levels seem to be working fine
>
> ACK
>
> I'll just run them through coverity to be sure.

Coverity found some errors which seem completely unrelated - code that
was prefixed by a comment saying "we should never get here" was marked as
dead code. I suspect that this is due to a new scanner version and  dead
code is a soft error anyway, so I'm going to push the patches.

Thanks everyone for the work put into the patchset and the patience!