[SSSD] sss_cache flush ssh hosts list.

Jan Cholasta jcholast at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 12:05:58 UTC 2014

Dne 4.8.2014 v 19:34 Pavel Reichl napsal(a):

> On 07/21/2014 02:08 PM, Jakub Hrozek wrote:

>>> I don't see any of the requested fixes in the patch.
>>>
>>> See attachment for fixed patch. I also did a few additional tweaks to
>>> make
>>> the patch work when SSSD is updated from a previous version and when
>>> building without SSH bits.
>> Awesome thank you, I guess some of us need to review the patch now
>> you're also an author.
> While Jan was so kind to give me some hints on how to test patch
> properly, we found out a little bug. So Jan is going to  prepare an
> updated patch.
>
> I'll do the review then.

I can't reproduce the issue, maybe something else was wrong in your setup?

For the record, I installed IPA in a VM and then ran these commands on it:

$ sss_ssh_knownhostsproxy --debug 10 $HOSTNAME
[no errors]
$ cat /var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts
[not empty]
# systemctl stop ipa
$ sss_ssh_knownhostsproxy --debug 10 $HOSTNAME
[no errors]
$ cat /var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts
[not empty]
# sss_cache -H
$ sss_ssh_knownhostsproxy --debug 10 $HOSTNAME
[no errors]
$ cat /var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts
[empty]
# systemctl start ipa
$ sss_ssh_knownhostsproxy --debug 10 $HOSTNAME
[no errors]
$ cat /var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts
[not empty]

Pavel had an empty /var/lib/sss/pubconf/known_hosts in the last step, I
have it non-empty as expected.

(sorry for the delay, I was on leave)

--
Jan Cholasta