[SSSD] setautomntenta autofs file not found

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Fri Sep 13 12:50:13 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 14:32 +0200, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> > On 13/09/13 10:23, steve wrote:
> > [common_parse_search_base] (0x0100): Search base added:
> > [AUTOFS][cn][SUBTREE][�e^E+^M^?]
>                         ^^^^^^^^^
>                 This looks like garbage..do you not see the actual
>                 search base here?
> _

Yes, that was it. My editor had wrapped it to the next line. Not sure
whether the sssd list will wrap;) Here relevant bits of the working
sssd.conf:

services = nss, pam, autofs
config_file_version = 2
domains = default
[nss]
[pam]
[autofs]

ldap_sasl_mech = gssapi
ldap_sasl_authid = CATRAL$@HH3.SITE
ldap_krb5_init_creds = true

autofs_provider = ldap
ldap_autofs_search_base=CN=hh3,CN=defaultMigrationContainer30,DC=hh3,DC=site
ldap_autofs_map_object_class = nisMap
ldap_autofs_entry_object_class = nisObject
ldap_autofs_map_name = nisMapName
ldap_autofs_entry_key = cn
ldap_autofs_entry_value = nisMapEntry

The setautomntenta error has gone.