[SSSD] setautomntenta autofs file not found

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Fri Sep 13 10:17:03 UTC 2013

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 11:59 +0200, steve wrote:

> As it is, it only mounts one user, cifsuser for me. I suppose the next
> step is to get it to mount with the wild card. I thought I had that in
> my map but anyway, something is something. . .

Hi
Got it. To use the wild card (for all home folders in my case):

# cat wild.ldif

dn:
cn=*,CN=auto.users,CN=HH3,CN=defaultMigrationContainer30,DC=hh3,DC=site
objectClass: top
objectClass: nisObject
cn: *
name: *
msSFU30Name: *
msSFU30NisDomain: hh3
nisMapName: auto.users
nisMapEntry:
-fstype=cifs,sec=krb5,username=cifsuser,multiuser ://altea/users/&

Thanks to Rowland for the spade work. Being able to manage the maps
HTH
Steve