[SSSD] SSSD Internals Document published

Yassir Elley yelley at redhat.com
Mon Oct 21 18:21:30 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> On Thu, 2013-10-17 at 17:57 -0400, Yassir Elley wrote:
> > The SSSD team has published an SSSD Internals Document, which can be found
> > at https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/InternalsDocs. If there are any
> > mistakes in the document, feel free to modify the document.

Thank you all for your kind words! I'm glad that the document is being well-received!
Although I wrote the document myself, it would not have been possible without the SSSD team
making themselves available to answer my questions, especially Stephen Gallagher and
Jakub Hrozek. Thanks to everyone!

Regards,
Yassir