[SSSD] rad provider

Ondra Hujňák xhujna00 at stud.fit.vutbr.cz
Thu May 16 20:34:15 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

In my repository:

https://github.com/hujon/sssd/

in branch rad is rc version of RADIUS provider.

There is one known flaw because of verto library. When I
convert tevent loop to verto I cannot free verto context,
because it would free tevent loop as well. This bug was
consulted with Nathaniel McCallum who promised
to fix this in verto.

If you want to see my thesis in which I describe
this provider it is available at:

http://ondra.hujnak.cz/doc/bc_thesis.pdf

Even if my school work is done I'd like to continue
improving this provider in my free time (commits won't
be so frequent any more)…

Thank you for your valuable comments and help
with my work.

Ondřej Hujňák