[SSSD] Active Directory Integration test day invitation

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Mon May 13 09:11:00 UTC 2013

On Sat, May 11, 2013 at 09:39:02AM +0200, steve wrote:

> >>Hi Jakub
> >>No problem.
> >>Any chance of taking a look at those tsig errors? It's working, but
> >>not sure why we get the errors. Not urgent.
> >>Steve
> >
> >I'm afraid I would forget so I will file a ticket and we'll take a look
> >post-beta:
> >https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/ticket/1919
> >
> >We're trying to get all the features in for the 1.10 beta now, we'll get
> >back to fixing bugs later when the features are in.
>
> Hi
> Although the new client IP is recognised and updated correctly, nothing is
> written to the dns zone on the DC. Test: we can't ping the client from the
> DC. But we can still login even after we have deliberately changed the IP of
> the client. The correct IP is sent to the DC for ticket requests etc.

Hi,

can you please add "debug_level = 0x07F0" to the [domain] section of
sssd.conf, restart the SSSD and then attach or paste the file
/var/log/sssd/sssd_$yourdomain.log ?

In particular, I'm interested if the nsupdate message as created by the
functions like be_nsupdate_create_fwd_msg() is correct and the update
was sent or not.