[SSSD] testing dyndns_update

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Wed May 8 21:53:44 UTC 2013

On (08/05/13 22:46), steve wrote:
>Hi
>We have 1.10.0beta1 on lubuntu 13.04
>
>We have added
>dyndns_update=true
>dyndns_refresh_interval=1
>to sssd.conf
>
>We expect to see an update request after 1 minute, but nothing
>happens. Are we correct to expect this behaviour?
>
>Cheers,
>Steve

>From manual page "sssd-ad"

       dyndns_refresh_interval (integer)
           How often should the back end perform periodic DNS update in
           addition to the automatic update performed when the back end
           goes online. This option is optional and applicable only
           when dyndns_update is true.

           Default: 86400 (24 hours)

It is not explicitelly written, but you could noticed,
that default value is in seconds. (86400 seconds == 24 hours)

LS