[SSSD] can't build 1.10.0beta1 missing Samba 4 development libraries

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Tue May 7 08:10:34 UTC 2013

Hi
openSUSE 12.3

./configure fails with
configure: error: "Please install Samba 4 development libraries"

We have installed the libraries necessary to build Samba4:
libacl-devel python-selinux autoconf make \
     python-devel gdb sqlite3-devel libgnutls-devel binutils \
     policycoreutils-python setools-libs selinux-policy \
     setools-libs popt-devel libpcap-devel keyutils-devel \
     libidn-devel libxml2-devel libacl-devel libsepol-devel \
     libattr-devel zlib-devel cyrus-sasl-devel gcc \
     krb5-client openldap2-devel libopenssl-devel\
     bind-utils bind-lib

We can build sssd 1.9.5 with this plus what we have installed.

What are we missing to build the beta?
Cheers,
Steve