[SSSD] I heard you were in a need for a logo?

Tuomas Kuosmanen tigert at redhat.com
Tue May 7 07:58:04 UTC 2013

> SSSD is as much (or more) about identity than access, so an ID Card type
> of logo can also be used.

Yeah. Good point too, thanks. The one metaphor that comes to mind is the military style id-tags or business/airline etc style name + photo tag/card hung around the neck. This however might conflict a bit with the Dogtag Certificate System logo which uses the military tag metaphor. I'll give it a few more cycles with Garrett and lets see what works.

Here's a quick sketch with simplified shape that incorporates the key as part of the letter d shape: http://www.tigert.com/designspace/key-letterd.png - I think it might work too.

Comments welcome as always :)

//Tuomas