[SSSD] Active Directory Integration test day invitation

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Tue May 7 07:30:15 UTC 2013

On 06/05/13 18:49, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
> The realmd and SSSD development teams are happy to invite you to a Fedora
> Test Day that will be held on Thursday, May 9th.

Hi
We'd like to test the AD dns updates and understand that
dyndns_update = True

is available on the live cd you mention.

Question: we already have a test lan with linux boxes joined to a Samba
4 AD. Would it be possible to perform the AD test on this setup simply
by building 1.10.0beta1 which is available on the sssd site?
Cheers,
Steve