[SSSD] I heard you were in a need for a logo?

Tuomas Kuosmanen tigert at redhat.com
Fri May 3 13:06:51 UTC 2013

Hello. And nice to meet you.

I was being asked by Alexander Bokovoy to do a new logo to represent SSSD. I gave it some cycles. Here are two ideas that came to my mind, please let me know if you like them?

http://www.tigert.com/designspace/sssd-logoideas.png

The designs are more or less just the "metaphor" - focusing on the basic idea, not the actual representation yet.

Let me know how you like them? :-)

I know Garrett had some ideas too, I'll poke him about the discussion here as well, put him on Cc, if he has something to share.

//Tuomas