[SSSD] Announcing SSSD 1.10.0 Beta 2

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Fri Jun 14 21:15:49 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-06-11 at 23:26 +0200, Jakub Hrozek wrote:
>                        === SSSD 1.10 Beta 2 ===
>
> The SSSD team is proud to announce the second beta release of version 1.10
> of the System Security Services Daemon.

We tested with an openSUSE 12.3 client using exactly the same config as
we had with the beta1. All our tests passed including dyndns updates
with bind9_dlz on a Samba 4.0 DC.

Notes:
1. memberof.la is still copied to the ldb directory. It needs to be
deleted before sssd will run.

2. It is necessary to copy all the links and .so files
from /usr/local/lib to /lib. Copying just libnss_sss* as per BUILD.txt
is not sufficient.

Otherwise, perfect, great job. Thank you.
HTH,
Steve