[SSSD] Patch for trivial typo in man pages

John Hodrien J.H.Hodrien at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Jan 31 19:01:04 UTC 2013

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013, Jakub Hrozek wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 05:28:19PM +0000, John Hodrien wrote:
>> Fix a single character typo in a reference in the man page.
>>
>> jh
>
> Thanks for the patch!
>
> It should only contain the changes to src/man/include/seealso.xml,
> though. The strings from the XML files get extracted to the
> language-agnostic pot file and then to the per-language .po files using
> po4a during build.

Ah okay sorry, I did wonder.  For the benefit of the uninitiated*, why do the
pot/po files exist in the git repo with this generated data in if they're
generated during the build?

I will generate a useful and correct patch at some point...

jh

* and in my case with a baby on my lap doing everything he can to stop me
   looking into this myself right now...