[SSSD] Tool for querying SSSD database

Jakub Hrozek jhrozek at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 16:50:09 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 04:38:34PM +0100, David BambuĊĦek wrote:
> Greetings,
> my name is David Bambusek and I have just started working on my bachelor
> thesis with topic "Tool for querying SSSD database". I would be very glad
> if anyone, who has some interesting suggestion, information, recommendation
> or any clue, that could possibly help me in my work, would email me wih it.
> I would really strongly appreciate it.
>
> Thank you all in advance
>
> David Bambusek

One thing that I needed today was a mechanism to display complex nested
structures easily. I was debugging a scenario where the user was a
member of 50+ groups and some of them didn't link properly. Seeing which
groups links where would help a lot.

We already have sss_groupshow for the local domain, maybe that would be
a start?