[SSSD] SSSD Test Suite Coverage

Abhishek Singh abhishekkumarsingh.cse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:47:41 UTC 2013

Hi All,

This is Abhishek Kumar Singh. I want to apply for Gsoc this year. I have
sound Knowledge of C, C++, Python, bash script, pytest, unit testing
framework, code coverage. Currently am learning cmocka unit testing

I will start with the idea "SSSD Test Suite Coverage" as a part of my Gsoc
2013 Proposal, which includes writing unit tests for SSSD using cmocka
library. I had a discussion with Jakub Hrozek(jhrozek) who is my mentor.
Please guide me through your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
Abhishek