[SSSD] Ubuntu sssd updates

Rowland Penny repenny241155 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 18:57:20 UTC 2013

On 29/08/13 19:19, steve wrote:
> On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 18:56 +0100, Rowland Penny wrote:
>> Hi Steve,
>> I was on x86_64 and also had sssd-tools installed, if that makes any
>> difference
>>
>> Rowland
> Hi Rowland
> Ah, OK then. We're not comparing like with like.
>
> So anyway, i386 and no sss-tools, I went ahead, cleared the db and
> started the upgraded sssd. All OK.
>
> So we could narrow your crash down to x64 and sss-tools?
> Cheers,
> Steve

Ah NO, your mention of a VM, made me think, I had a VM created to test
something, this was 64bit and running Mint 15, so I made sure it worked
ok and then updated this AND!!!!!!!

nothing, no problems at all.

I still think that my problem was caused by the update, but I got the
million to one problem that will never happen again. If something is
going to wrong to only one person, that person would be me ;-)

Rowland